Saturday 16 March 2019

Flowers That Bloom In The Spring Tra La!

Hi, well that is a bit of a stretch regarding this post but never mind - can't beat a bit of G & S.
On such a dreary day where the rain is just lashing down I thought it might be nice to have a bit of colour so here goes.

I don't generally grow a lot of flowers in my garden, just the usual Spring bulbs and a wild flower mix in my old chimney pot outside the poly house which I actually love.


I grew sunflowers the last 2 years and I have some seedlings coming on as we speak. I can see they from my top kitchen window against my poly house which I love.



This year I'm growing Pacino variety and they have come thus far sitting in the conservatory.


This year I have bought some Nigella Persian Jewels seeds. I really like the colour mix.


I really need to find a proper place to put them. Our garden is not wild as such but not manicured by any stretch so I think I need to make a decision, and maybe a bed for them! 

The snowdrops have almost died off so, after being reminded by Monty on Friday night as he did last year, now is a great time to divide and re-plant some in other parts of the garden. I did that last year but think I'll move a few more this year.

Well, I hope this post have brightened your day a little, it has mine.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx