Tuesday 22 December 2015

Oh so grateful!

First of all I'd like to say thank you for all the lovely things everyone has said since the house properly became ours. Very grateful for the support during the stressful times and kind words now all is well.

I should have posted this yesterday but there was a bit of celebrating to be done. Hubs brought me two lovely bunches of flowers.


My celebrations began with a sneaky Irish Cream and a mince pie....



then in the evening we made the most of the Christmas drinks sideboard, particularly keen on this part of the house decorations especially the cocktail feature from Pretty Nostalgic I have used as a decoration.


We finally broke open the bubbly to celebrate the house being ours - I am going to stop going on about it now, promise. 

Probably will be a couple more posts but just in case not may I wish all my Welsh blogging friends Nadolig Llawen and Merry Christmas to everybody. 

Lou.xx

4 comments:

  1. go on about it as much as you want, I don't blame you one bit. It's a Big Deal when you finally get the house of your dreams. When Bill and I were waiting for exchange/completion when buying our home we were up in the highlands of Scotland, driving along Apple cross, when we got the call. Bill skidded into a car park like he was Starksy (or Hutch) and we let out lots of loud cheers. It's HUGE relief! So yes, go on and on about it, and crack open some more champs.

    I'll probably still be posting every day as I'm in the habit of it now, but in case you aren't around, I shall wish you yuletide felicitations too! Have a very merry Christmas in your gorgeous home :o)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Sadie.x Hope you, Bill and Violet have a wonerful Christmas.xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx