Wednesday 26 April 2017

A Quote For Life.

(You may see a change here. Thanks for the inspiration Dawn)

Pinterest is not for all as time looking at baby Pandas can run away with you!! But I enjoy it for lots of reasons and looking for some words of wisdom a while ago I came across this.


imgfave - amazing and inspiring images:

I am excited about the upcoming holiday we have, but I have to be honest; if it were not for the boys we would be going NOWHERE! 

I have no real inclination to go anywhere now we are where we are. Is that us, as Jon feels the same, having an insular point of view - I think not.

We are where we are meant to be and enjoying our life beyond words so going on from this I have decided to change the name of my blog. I figure our dreams have properly turned into the reality of life, the pace of life we love, and we are now on a wonderful journey to live that life.

Therefore I decided on the new name. 

By for now.

Lou.xx



14 comments:

  1. Love the new name, spooky as I've just finished watching an episode of The Good Life 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love that but the last episode was so sad.

      Delete
  2. Brilliant name, it's suits your life and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. You made me think about a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it all change on its own? Do we have to do anything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everything is working out for you. 10 years ago I started my own business and your quote was my aim, just to lead ONE life, for example less distinction between work and leisure. Not always easy to do. Jake is doing fine! Selwyn & Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and Jon I are so very, very pleased Jake is happy with you both.

      Delete
  6. Suits you and yours down to a tee - so very, very lucky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, we always remember that as I know you do.x

      Delete
  7. I love the new header with the chooks!

    You have worked hard for your new life. My aim is also as the picture says. I want to get to a state where I just be.

    Nirvana. And I dont mean the band. I think its the house, saying welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sol. I love the photo, too. I went out to post a letter this morning and every time I do I walk back to the house and say to myself "that's our house, we live there".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx