Tuesday 4 July 2017

Just A Quick One.



Just time enough for a smug fest.

Went to my Slimming World Meeting last night, weighed in and had lost 2.5lbs but I also reached my next goal of 2.5 stone lost!!!



Your new award

I am soooo chuffed with myself as I am now just 1lb over my wedding weight, and it was our 12th anniversary last Friday! Not sure how much more I'm going to lose now; I need to have a chat with my meeting lady. 


My friend who I go with lost an amazing 5lbs this week so she has lost over half a stone in three weeks which is just fab!

I truly think I can continue eating the way I have been doing for the last 21 months whilst losing this weight. For me it has not been a hardship at all. I have eaten steak, curry, rice n chips, lasagne, cottage pie, meatballs but a lot of fruit, veg, pulses and protein. I don't really have a super sweet tooth so haven't missed cakes and biscuits but I do look forward to having some of my own bread and homemade lemon curd in the near future as a little treat.

I need to have a plan for when we go away in a few weeks but I fully intend to enjoy my holiday and eat lots of fish but some tapas and glass of red here and there.

I hope those of you who are trying to drop a few pounds are managing to stay on track and that you get the result you want.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx




8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS THAT'S BRILLIANT, WELL DONE 👏👏👏I did Weight Watchers to lose mine but I think they're much the same really. I got to goal 8st 12lb (I'm a short arse) in March and my weight has fluctuated by 3lb at the most. My rule is eat extremely wisely Monday to Friday, then have a few treats at weekend. 😁 It's a plan for life really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tania. I have to admit I find SW has given me constant good results, much better than WW ever did. Well done on reaching your goal and maintaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done (and continue to) do amazingly well! 2.5 stone is a crazy amount to lose and I hope to follow in your footsteps soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an achievement, well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx