Friday 12 May 2017

Word Of The Week

Today I am joining in with Word of The Week via Jocelyn over at The Reading Residence
My word can only be one and that is

                   Amazing


This week alone we have taken 5 bookings for our Airbnb listing; this is our best week ever and without any additional advertising or PR.

This is really important to us because it gives us confidence, and a good deal of assurance, that when we extend to a complete Bed & Breakfast business it will be a success. We continue to get fabulous feedback from all of our guests so far and are so pleased with our efforts.

Jon and I are also very excited about being able to work together every day.

That is my word of the day.

Lou.xx


The Reading Residence

19 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of yourselves and this is only the beginning!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing news, well done! That B&B is sure to take off x Thanks for joining in with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! That is fantastic! It sounds very exciting x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing family living an amazing life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fabulous. I'm sure it will go from strength to strength. You must be in a great location. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to hear you are SO HAPPY, and doing so well with your ventures and plans. The veg is sounding amazing. I am well behind(as always) but enjoying my garden this year (I really struggled the last couple of years, especially with the weather).

    I put a comment on your Homesteading post btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BB. Being the first proper year I am very pleased with how the sowing and growing is turning out.

      Delete
  7. That is amazing news, I wish you every success. I haven't used the site yet but my sister-in-law uses it for all of her trips #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like good news! I am hearing so much positive things about AirBnB! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pixie. We have nothing but positive experiences with them.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks Greta. We are so pleased how it is going, and shocked!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx