Wednesday 24 February 2016

Notebooks, Stationery, Papery Peep.

Image result for journals 


I recently came accross some journals I have used in the past. I used to do a lot of papercrafting and I would create for people recipe keepers, baby books, memory keepers, wedding planning books you name it and at a price far too low for the time and effort it took to produce them. Here you can see some of my efforts on one of my Pinterest boards.

I LOVE note books, journals, chunky books and stationery in general. I am writing this post because a penpal and fellow stationery freak tweeted one of my posts this morning. (I am not on Twitter so it was very kind of Jocelyn at The Reading Residence.xx
 
I frequently buy notebooks with no intended purpose and always have a couple in stock! I love looking at pins of journals of any kind including Journals of Gratitude. I keep one of those and I find it can really help you focus on things when you jot down something you are grateful for each day, even on the darkest of days.

The decorating of the journals was great fun as I always used artists sketch books as the paper was thick for using ink on and the covers were hard so you could stick to them or even paint on them. Here are pages from a journal I am waiting to use as was not used for its original purpose so I have it to look forward using!

Apologies if you have read something similar on my previous blog.

Lou.xx








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx