Sunday 15 January 2017

Vintage, Vinegar and Other Stuff.

This is a quick post, after the last one. The boys are at a friends house for lunch and 'hanging out' so I'm really just catching up with everything and to show n tell a couple of things I picked up this weekend. 

In Craft I found this gorgeous vintage cheese dish, even Jon thinks it is ace!




I picked it up for £2 and I LOVE it! It is from the Boston Warehouse Trading Corp in the US.

Also at Craft I came across this little bag of goodies; you just might be able to see for 99p!!!



There are SO many pots of different sizes for sowing and growing, including some good sized ones for chillies! Just could not walk past it. The shelves in the Poly House will be overflowing.

Yesterday I started to drain off the Apple Cider Vinegar. Not quite finished but it is coming on well.






It will be a treat for the chickens.

We have had some snow in the last couple of days but we are just wet now! Forecast says it should be drier from Wednesday/Thursday onwards.




Right I think that is enough from me for today. Let us see what next week brings us.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx

6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try making our own A.C.V for a while now, I guess I better go and get some extra jars and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its quite easy when you follow the instructions, which I didn't the first time!

      Delete
  2. Finally catching up! I recognise the header photo - looks great. Oh wow, all those pots for 99p?? amazing! The cheese dish is fabulous - so cute. You do find some lovely things. Well done that lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just could not walk past the bag when it was sooo cheap. Great that some are so big and tonnes of smaller ones for potting on. I can't bribg myself to but the cheese dish in a cupboard yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheese dish. Could you use it in your cellar pantry? on a shelf? Useful and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sol. I should make some cheese of my own and, as you say store it downstairs.

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx