Tuesday 28 February 2017

Production and Reduction!

Good afternoon.

We are blustery here whilst dodging the hail and rain but all cosy warm inside.

I have collected eggs for the last time this month and we are at 63. Last month was 34 so that is a great improvement, and poultry life should be back to normal for most people tomorrow with the lift of the lock-down. Yay!

That is the production, and so the reduction is in my weight. I have been attending Slimming World for three weeks now and as it is the end of the month I thought I'd let you know I am chuffed to bits as have lost 8 and a half pounds so far! I lost 6 the first week, stayed the same the next and then 2 and a half last week. Going to stick with the plan as it really seems to be working for me. Basically I have veg breath, according to Jon from eating lots of chicken and veg stir-fry!

Well, here we are at the end of another month, hoping the weather improves soon and we are planning on being able to report some additions to our little patch very soon.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx

3 comments:

  1. Well done little sister with the weight, you do find it easier than me these days!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nel. Get with the programme - it works!

      Delete
  2. How great that you're losing what you want to, well done you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx