Thursday 2 February 2017

What If Anything Inspires You?

Image result for inspiration



I was thinking about this after I heard something on the radio earlier today and I was 'inspired' to write this positive post.

I am inspired by people I see on the blogs I follow and on a more shallow level I am inspired by things I sometimes see on Pinterest!

But I am mostly inspired by people I see living a life like very few others, whilst all the time achieving and succeeding.

I love, love, love Ben Fogle, or Fogle Pants as he is affectionately referred to in our house. His series of New Lives In The Wild has been one of our very fav programmes since it began. There have been some wonderful stories of endurance, perseverance and ultimately contentment in very difficult situations and environments.

Whenever I watch these programmes I always feel at the end that I really should, and definitely could, try harder at making the most of our life here in Wales. Don't get me wrong, I don't consider that we live someplace anywhere close to those featured on Ben's series, but simply because of that I know I should make so much more of an effort because we don't have a battle in wishing to provide for ourselves.

I need to remember that there is sooo much we can be doing to provide for ourselves and our boys.

Here endeth my lesson to me!

Bye for now.

Lou.xx

8 comments:

  1. I get inspiration from whatever I am watching or reading at the time, I love Ben Fogle and have done since he launched onto our screens with the filming of Taransey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I used to love Castaway,I seem to remember thinking he was the only one sane person out of the group!

      Delete
  2. I think that's part of my problem, I'm too inspired LOL so I feel like I am always under achieving or playing catch up! Nice post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the seasons, blogs, pinterest and life all inspire me! And instagram. I read about a lot of people leaving the Gram because they feel they can't 'compete' with the little squares of perfect life. I don't see it that way. We all know photos are set up to look pretty - nothing wrong with that - and if it gives one good idea for you to go off and recreate, then that's a great thing.
    Great question, and a very good post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also inspired by other peoples blogs, they spur me on to achieve which I think is great.

    Ben Fogle is my all time crush. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ben is just great. Nothing ever seems to phase him and he just dives in with anything.

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx