Thursday 30 June 2016

A Happy Life

Had a slightly iffy hour or so getting the boys ready for school but they have just left so I am realxing with my coffee and breakfast after making my list of jobs for the day outsideand checking in with everybody. Yes, I said outside. I am missing our monthly community lunch because it seems today will be a good day, hopefully, and there are things I need to get done before the weekend.

It is a happy life Jon, me and the kids lead in general but my life would not be so happy were it not for Jon, and today we celebrate 11 years of marriage. Wow - how'd that happen?


Oh how we change over the years. 

I'm not sure what I was hoping for on that wonderful day in Cyprus. I knew we were starting our first business together in a month or so but not sure I imagined all the things we have done since before, for and with our boys.

Well, better crack on with my list.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx



15 comments:

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx