Thursday 8 March 2018

Living That Dream

Jon came up to me with other morning, gave me a hug and asked me if I was happy with our life. I said I WAS! 

Simple things can make you realise you are in the right place doing the right thing. For us this week, as I previously told you, it has been looking after an orphan lamb.


It's really important to be able to help neighbours in tricky times, but when you get the added bonus of learning something at the same time it's great! Both the boys have taken it in turns to go out early with Jon and help with the lambing to see nature up close, and not always the best part of it at times. This is something we SO wanted for them when we moved here. We may have some sheep of our own in the future but in the meantime we are very happy to help out when we can and know that Jon, and the boys, will know what to do for ourselves, should the time arise.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely childhood, you are giving your son's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to read your blogs and learn that you are all happy and your dreams are reality. Helping others is so rewarding. I was unemployed once for a short time and volunteering maintained my morale. Working on a summary of Jake's activities for you. May be delayed a bit as we have a fifth grandchild due today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selwyn. I hope the grandchild arrived safe and sound. Will be lovely to see how Jake has enjoyed being with you so far.

      Delete
  4. Ffion Grace arrived safely last night thank you. They live in Shrewsbury and we visit monthly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah congrats to everybody, and a lovely name, too.

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx