Friday 30 March 2018

Pasg HapusI I Bawb.

Happy Easter to Everybody!!


It's still March, just, but it is Easter so here are my decorations from the living room.

I always love using my Country Diary of An Edwardian Lady for seasonal 'vingnettes' and couldn't resist the April page, although we are still in March.



My little bunny tags are sooo simple to make which just involves a little template and some sheet music then cut out and stuck on!


I had to put something on the sideboard so used my lovely pre-loved dish with lots of eggs, including a couple painted by the boys when they were young.


In other news I recently took part in a one-off happymail swap thanks to Jocelyn at  
The Reading Residence, a blog I follow.

I was sent some fab stationery goodies!


Pink Basildon Bond paper, doesn't get much better than that, washi tape, who doesn't love a bit of that, lovely French inspired 6x6 craft paper and a cute notebook which I think I may use for notes in the garden.

This evening we have people in our Airbnb room for three nights so went shopping for breakfast things this morning along with the regular food shop. After unpacking, having lunch, vacuuming up, cleaning out the living room fire should we need it later, washing up, washer ready to go on and whatever else I could jam in I went outside and cut back the laurel at the front of the house.

The first photo is from a while ago but you get the idea of the size of the thing!


It really need sorting and I'm chuffed with its shape now.


Jon is now feeding the lambs twice a day and they are thriving back with the main flock; he seems to think they are almost done with the lambs coming. I see other people are just starting with theirs.

Right, have to keep remembering it isn't Saturday although it feels JUST like it; boys need their tea as will be off to Youth Club at 6pm.

I hope you enjoy the Easter weekend and look forward to see what everybody gets up to.

Bye for now.

Lou.xx



3 comments:

  1. I have seen your house before but I just want to say how beautiful it is. The laurel looks great, you don’t want it getting out of hand too much as you say. I have been inspired by your seasonal decorations so many times and this is no different. The Easter ones look fabulous and I think the ‘musical bunny’ is simply fabulous!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks chic. I love it. I don't often approach it from the front as I am normally coming from Aber which you get to from the right hand side of the house as yo look at it. But I love it when we do see it from the front and sometimes still can't believe it is OUR house! I love the little bunny decs, too, and you can easily apply the same principle to any season of the year.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx