Monday 11 January 2016

Pob lwc!

Yes, wish me luck!

Today I begin my Welsh lessons! Luckily they are just across the road at our lovely Community Centre.
                            
 This is a beginners class with four weeks of two hour lessons. Hopefully I will be able to join another group which is a bit more advanced after this finishes at the beginning of next month.

Hwyl fawr.

                                                                                                                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. good luck! but have fun too :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Louise. I have just found you via Bovey Belle`s blog.
    You live in such a beautiful part of the world. Good luck with learn ing Welsh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are very lucky and my Welsh class certainly is a challenge!

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx