Friday 15 January 2016

Snow joke you know!

Meant to post this much earlier today but had problems with my 'phone. 

It was trying very hard all evening yesterday to snow and at 6.50am we got some. Not a lot but it continued to snow, sleet, hail on and off up until about an hour or so ago.

Much excitement as this is the garden at about 7.30 I think just as Jon had gone to work.


The boys were out sledging as best they could before school.  

I was meant to go to Aber for the dentist, my Argos refund and a new chain for the chainsaw but I bottled it and managed to re-arrange things.
 
Temperature high for Aber today is 8 degrees but don't know what the actual forecast is.
How is everybody else fairing including those in my adopted homeland?

9 comments:

  1. We only had a sprinkling of snow and that was rained off very early. We are tucked in between the mountains and very protected, although the wind does whistle up and down the Amman Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I am subscribed to you with email and GFC but do not get any posts. Does anyone else have this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Pam I'm not sure about that but hopefully somebody a bit more techy could tell us!

      Delete
    2. I am the same not getting any notification it says you have no blog feed

      Delete
    3. Dawn, do you know how I can rectify this? Not sure where to start.

      Delete
  3. we had some sleety stuff on Thursday, by the evening it looked promising with big fat flakes, but no. Nothing settled. Too wet and rainy. Plus to stupid snow stopped. Now it's just freezing cold and a bit icy!

    enjoy your snow :O) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are reports that rural areas, aka us, will be -7 tonight. Eeek. Fire lit, soup and a sandwich for tea and settling down soon.

      Delete
  4. It has been bitterly cold along with snow and much welcome frozen ground we had some lovey lightning with the snow fall the other night :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx