Wednesday 16 March 2016

Recipe Share.

Maria over at Dotty's Daughter was asking for a couple of my recipes so here they are for my chocolate Brownie, courtesy of an old Dr Oetker calendar, and the cherry oat tray bake I came across on the internet as I didn't want a traditional flapjack using golden syrup so just did a Google search. Hopefully clicking on the images will make the details slightly bigger but I think you should be ok.

With the brownie I make double the mix, use dark chocolate only, white is not favoured in our house, and bake it in a roasting tin that is 13x8 inches. I bake it for 15 minutes, check if it is still wobbly in the middle which it generally is, then bake for another 15 minutes. I bake in my Rayburn but you will be used to your oven.



The tray bake is straight forward. I use a square silicone tray about 8x8 I think and still spray it with low cal sunflower oil as it can have a tendency to stick sometimes. I don't put the chocolate on top as my men prefer it plain Jane!





Hope you enjoy baking your own versions as I've enjoyed sharing my recipes and tips. Really wish I could get some exposure so somebody would let me do some baking/review work for my blog, but I have no idea how to go about doing that.

Nom nom!
Lou.xx




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lou, printed off and ready to go, want to decorate and send some in for the kids unit next week. Re the reviews someone on mum's net might know how to get started ? Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good. Let me know how you get on.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx