Thursday 3 March 2016

Changed my mind about picking daffs!

I was waiting a little before I picked daffs from the garden but whatever. I love love love daffs in the Spring and so grateful, along with the snowdrops, that we have so many. Thanks for spuring me on Dawn.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
The cake tin was empty this morning so I have just baked chocolate brownies and await the look on the boys' faces when they get home later!

9 comments:

  1. cant beat welsh daffs, they last longer from the garden too, brownies look good, I am back on line now so can catch up with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Do you have a recipe for these please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Here is a link for it - http://oetker.co.uk/uk-en/rezepte/r/chocolate-cheesecake-brownies.html I tend to make double the recipe in a big roasting tray because it doesn't last five minutes in the cake tin otherwise! I never make the cheese topping as my men like it plain and gooey! Enjoy.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must get organised and plant some daffodils (and the winter vege garden too!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so verylucky that the people we bought the house from have planted loads!!! Don't forget to send me your address for your prize.

      Delete
  5. Hi Louise,thank you so much, the postman has just delivered my prize,l love them,these will used at our new craft group starting in about 3 weeks.I think i'll make some brownies for everyone,yours look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann. I'm so pleased they will be useful for your craft group. Let me know how the brownies turnout.x

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx