Tuesday 29 March 2016

Minus Our Boys.

We took our boys to visit the Gramps on Sunday at their caravan in Abergele and they will be away for around a week. We know they will have a great time but of course we miss them and their noise!

Today I took advantage of their absence stripping and airing their beds, washing dressing gowns and slippers and I will give their rooms a good dust before they come back.

I have been busy all day today but tomorrow I am going to Machynlleth with a friend and I am looking to have a mooch in a couple of junk shops I have passed by!

I hope to spend some time at my craft bench on Thursday, then I have a friend coming for coffee on Friday but I have a few jobs to fit in between all of that of course.

We went our to the bottle bank at Bont this evening and called the boys on our mobile, we get some reception there, so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg on the landline.

Sadie, sorry to disappoint but the work on my blog was behind the scenes stuff, which I still haven't worked out, but I am as you know looking for some inspiration so you never know what I might come up with.

Lou.xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, just wanted to say I'm a new follower of your blog which I discovered when you commented on someone else's wonderful smallholding blog. I don't have my own blog & im quite new to offering comments so bear with me. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog & look forward to each posting. Enjoy the remainder of your week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate when people bother to take the time to comment and I'm very glad you enjoy my ramblings.x

      Delete
  2. Enjoy a bit of time together, I always found it strange when my kids were away and very very quiet If I knew then what I know now I would have made the most of it, :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a different relationship when they are away. Tonight we have sat by the fire with a pot of tea having a chat. The kids do that with us, too, but it is nice to have some us time.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time I always found it hard when my boys went to stay with their dads but I also enjoyed the ME ME time I used to call it :-) They will have a great time with their granddad. Have a lovely week, dee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx