Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wow! See My Stationery Swap.

On Easter Saturday, I received my Stationery Swap from the very lovely Tracey at 
Mad About Bags. You may remember I joined up for her swap and she was my partner.

When I opened my package to say I was gob-smacked is just the word. I was so very grateful for the effort Tracey put into her package that it made me feel my swap effort was a little poor; see here the goodies I received! Definitely one for my Journal of Gratitude!



A wonderful zipped purse bag which is suitable for just about anything, a lovely weekly planner complete with shopping list, beautiful magnetised clips, some beautiful post it notes, thank you notelets one of which I feel I should send back to Tracey to say thank you, again, a very pretty pen with which to write on these fab goodies and along with all this some chocolate, too!





I don't  have an Instagram account so my blog is the only place I can post my photos of this super stationery swap.

I am looking forward to taking part in another sort of swap and I know what to expect now!

3 comments:

  1. How lovely, I do enjoy a swap, enjoy your gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh lovely, enjoy all your goodies, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise, I'm so glad you enjoyed your first swap, sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment and post about it on my blog. I'm hoping to hold another on my blog very soon if you fancy joining in x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx