Monday 7 March 2016

Love Is All Around Me And Mine.

Image result for home sweet home





I saw a similar post to this the other day and thought it was interesting. A photograph of in front and of behind me and to my left and right. The world around me just now and all the things I see make me so very happy. 








Our home is something which we have dreamed of in lots of ways for so long. I never thought Jon, or the boys for that matter, would love the house as much as he does but he does! We all love it for different reasons and there are reasons why we both love certain things.
Always difficult to take a nice photo of a window!





















My sister, bruv-in-law and niece came to visit this weekend and I was so pleased they said the same thing as others have done, which is that the house is just us. I don't think I could wish for a nicer thing for somebody to say because we have put things together in the rooms that I think have been in our minds for longer than we know. It has all come together so beautifully and for that I am so grateful we are so very happy here. I think that will be my entry in my Journal of Gratitude today.

Bye,Lou.xx

6 comments:

  1. that's a lovely thing for someone to say about your home. Even better when the people are ones who really know you well.

    Lots of loveliness in your home. I'm just watching the sky here turn darker and darker grey! Very foreboding, and very gorgeous :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just? This sister is my eldest one, ten years older than me. She knows me well, much better I think than my other one who is five years older - yes I was the baby! I think she knows me better than my mum. We both love crafting, pink and girly things even at our ages so lovely that we have things in common. Do you have siblings? How is the sky with you today. We are chilly, slightly damp and overcast today.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are loving your new home xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are very lucky to have found what is our dream.x

      Delete
  4. What a lovely thing for them to say! Your home does look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Jon and I were saying just last night that we love the living room because we really enjoy sitting by the fire and talking. We sometimes find we have to drag ourselves to the tv if there is something on that we really want to watch. Oh bit of a ramble here; are you watching The Night Manager? We think it is absolutely thrilling and I always want it to go on longer.

      Delete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx