Thursday 28 April 2016

The Liebster Award


I have been nominated in the Liebster Blog Awards by Marlene at Simple Living

Thank you very much Marlene.x


The awards are a friendly little set up and meant to spread the love, promote and introduce you to new blogs.

EVERYONE IS A WINNER. This is what you have to do if you would like to take part, no pressure it is a voluntary affair!


1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.

2) Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post, you could put it on your side bar        if  you would like to.

3) Answer ten questions you have been asked.

4) Nominate five new bloggers that you want to share with the world.

5) Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.

Here are the ten questions I was asked and my answers. You may get two answers as I'm a Libran and like to see things from both sides sometimes!

1) What is your favourite holiday destination?
Anywhere that I can take a boat trip,I love boat trips on holiday.

2) Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
Savoury, hard to beat some great cheese and biscuits.

3) What is your favourite flower?
I think the Gerbera.

4) Who is your favourite singer or band?
I find that tricky but I love any era of country music.

5) What hobbies do you have?
Gardening is my new one but baking, a bit of basic sewing, papercrafting when I get the time.

6) What is your favourite meal?
Hard to better fish and chips on Aber sea front!

7) Which famous person ( dead or alive) would you invite for dinner?
Pat Kane from Hue and Cry or Art Garfunkle.

8) What tv programme /series are you hooked on at the minute?
Line Of Duty, though it is the last one tonight boo hoo.

9) Do you still have your childhood toy?
I don't have any of my toys but I do have some of my books and my boys have read the oones for when they were smaller.

10) What is your favourite colour.
Can't beat a lovely muted duck eggy-ish green but I'm girly so need a bit of pink, too!

My own five blog nominees are:


http://happeninguponhappiness.blogspot.co.uk

http://oursmallholdingadventure.blogspot.co.uk

Dawn (and Martin) at http://doingitforourselfs.blogspot.co.uk

Maria at http://dottysdaughter.blogspot.co.uk

(My apologies but sometimes hard to find names.x)

These are the ten questions to those nominees.

1)   Do you prefer to send email or write letters?

2)   What is your favourite vegetable?

3)   What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

4)   Do you subscribe to any magazines?

5)   What is your favourite thing for breakfast?

6)   Do you like a particular era in history and if so why?

7)   What is your favourite season of the year?

8)   Do you wear a watch?

9)   Photos on a disk or in an album?

10) Favourite holiday taken in the UK?










8 comments:

  1. Hi Louise silly me asking the same thing twice, I have edited it now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Louise I will do a post tomorrow, Its lovely to find out more about bloggers, never saw you as country music fan thought you would have been more into 50/60s dont know why :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. It is great to learn more about the blogs you follow and the ones you don't. You are very perceptive as I do indeed like 50's and 60's music, too. The 1950's and country music are not something I'm too familiar with but when you get to the 60's you get a load of decent stuff from Loretta Lynn to Patsy Cline then Glen Campbell, Tammy Wynette, Johnny Cash but don't get me started on the 70's! I think you get the picture and they new country in the 1990's brought a whole different game. I'm not going to go on!x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow thank you for this. I have been MIA due to a pesky exam but back to normal now thankfully. I shall have a good read through and update tomorrow. Lots of blogs to catch up on! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, that's very kind. I have put your blog on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding the time to comment. I really appreciate it and will always try to reply.xx